Thursday, November 03, 2005

Writing and not self-censoring

This blog functions as a place to put the good, the bad and the ugly in my life. I decided when I started it not to self-censor, at least to do my best not to self-censor, although it is tough to not edit out the occasional thing as a might unseemly.

I am also applying this principle to a novel I am working on. I am writing as a part of the "National Write a Novel Month" which might sound cheesy, but I have to take the motivation where I can get it.

I once told my father, "It is not my job to protect you from the truths of my reality." and so I take that as my mantra for this project.

Keep in mind that the goal of this project is to write 50000 words in one month, not to have a polished novel. I am going to give you a link to my work in progress, a work that is only about 4000 words long so far. Hmm, Actually Stay tuned, I 'll give you a link in the future, but I want to have 10,000 words ready for you to read by that time. According to my time line that should be on November 6th.

JB aka JayBee created this post at 5:03 PM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary