Thursday, September 08, 2005

Short thoughts at three AM.

I spent much of the evening designed a friend of mine's blogger template. Then I read a long letter from another friend of mine about his experiences in the last year with the band Terminal Bliss that he has been playing with.

Now I am listening to Bjork and wondering about how I would sum up the last year of my life. This is the time for new beginnings. The start of the academic year was always a time of rebirth for me, of taking stock of life even more than New Years Eve. More of the same I suppose.

How does one learn will power and self motivation?    

JB aka JayBee created this post at 3:00 AM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary