Sunday, November 20, 2005

30,000 words

I just crossed the thirty-thousand word threshold, and I am excited to be catching up to where I am supposed to be at this point. By midnight on Monday I need to have 35,000 words in order to be on track to finish 50,000 words by the end of the month. I am feeling positive about this and I am impressed with the fact that I have written about 4000 words last night and today so far.

Having this weekend to myself has accelerated my flow of words, although my cat seems to want my attention constantly. I am drinking Mocha Java from my French press with cinnamon and milk for inspiration this morning. I feel jazzed to be awake and maybe I will go for a run sometime this afternoon to get my blood pumping and to clear my head for yet more writing.

Gee, what will I do when this is over, and it is not novel writing month?

JB aka JayBee created this post at 10:57 AM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary