Friday, November 11, 2005

Darkness falls on a Friday evening in South Philadelphia

The busses are running again after the SEPTA strike and rumbling bus engines replace the quiet din that we had for a fortnight. The twilight seems to last longer than I remember and the temperatures dip into the 40's on the Fahrenheit scale.

My writing continues to keep it's pace and I am up to 17,500 words and poised to hit 20,000 by Saturday night. My writing remains honest and I have had to use the second voice far less than I had thought I would at the onset. I am learning things about writing and about follow through, although some times I just want to play a game of Go instead.

I think forward to Thanksgiving and then on to the Yuletide holidays. I look beyond that time and wonder what the new year will bring.

JB aka JayBee created this post at 4:53 PM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary