Tuesday, November 15, 2005

20,000 words and counting

I have fallen behind a bit in the NaNo competition. I should be at 25,000 words at this point, but I have only just passed 20,000. I didn't write from Thursday night until Tuesday night (tonight) so a part of me was either just being very lazy over the weekend or trying to sabotage my attempt at completing this. This is going to require redoubled effort on my part, but after putting in 2500 words tonight I feel like I have broken past my block and with effort I will be back on track by this weekend.

I found that writing about things that I feel guilty about is really hard. I was writing about selling a car I had purchased with another person back in 1994-1995 and i don't think I used good judgment at the time. I feel like I wronged someone in the process and also just made a bad decision. It is crazy how something that happened ten years ago can still feel fresh and even painful when you write about it.

JB aka JayBee created this post at 11:50 PM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary