Saturday, April 22, 2006

Late night CD ripping

A friend of mine loaned me about 20 music CD's to rip to my digital collection. I am listening to a variety of groovy independent music and classics. Since I have vowed not to support the corporate music RIAA because of their Gestapo tactic lawsuits against World + Dog for file sharing, the new music is a boon for me. I am enjoying the tunes as I write. Delaware's "Jet's To Brazil" is playing at the moment. I am encoding the songs to mp3 format at 256 kbps variable bit rate (VBR).

I am taking a break from ShadowBane, an online fantasy game for nerds where I play a huntress with a crossbow...

Life is going well in the day to day sense and I am looking forward to big changes soon.

JB aka JayBee created this post at 12:20 AM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary