Saturday, August 27, 2005

Life after midnight is better


Whoh, just finished a piece of writing about sweat lodges and I am sweating in the heat of the night.

"I say if a sweat lodge is conducted with good intentions and respect, how can it be done the wrong way?"
- from "Wannabe" by WinterFox (Cliff Buchanan)


The air is still and my computer and monitors give off more heat than I would have thought. It is probable time for a quick shower and off to bed for a few hours with my best friend and lover.

Geesh there is a war on, and I am concerned about sweating. I live a strangely insular and comforted life.

JB aka JayBee created this post at 12:24 AM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary