Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have been thinking about starting a record of my life and thoughts for myself, friends, family and others and I decided to finally give it a go. You should find a variety of things here from links to political going on to my thoughts on the best way to make coffee (French press) to technology links to rants about religion or cars or corn syrup being in almost every American food product.

I try to deal with people and issues from a place of love and I also attemt to dwell in beauty, balance and delight.

A few good links to get you started in my world of interests can be found here.

JB aka JayBee created this post at 12:59 PM.



Name: JB aka JayBee

Home: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States





Current Moon






Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional



Design by Beccary